South Korea is to impose additional measures to regulate speculation in cryptocurrency trading within the country. As Ciara Lee reports, it comes as Bitcoin, the world’s biggest and best-known cryptocurrency, has gained more than 19-fold this year.
- Next story Japan set to toast a New Year of growth
- Previous story Mitsubishi Materials blames push to expand for scandal
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh