Madrid/Barcelona, (Spain), Oct 13 (ANI): Spain celebrated a National Holiday with pomp and zeal in the capital. Spaniards flock to the street to witness the military parade to mark the anniversary of explorer Christopher Columbus’s arrival in the Americas on behalf of the Spanish crown. Flags were hung in a display of unity in Madrid. Meanwhile, scuffle took place in Barcelona between supporters of unity and independence. Catalonia’s intention to break away has plunged Spain into its worst political crisis since an attempted military coup in 1981. Madrid also threatened to sack the Catalan government if it goes ahead.
- Next story Dil Se Dil Tak Latest Episode Onlocation
- Previous story Moradabad (U.P.), Oct 13 (ANI): In yet another case of medical apathy, two mentally challenged patients were locked in
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal