Madrid/Barcelona, (Spain), Oct 13 (ANI): Spain celebrated a National Holiday with pomp and zeal in the capital. Spaniards flock to the street to witness the military parade to mark the anniversary of explorer Christopher Columbus’s arrival in the Americas on behalf of the Spanish crown. Flags were hung in a display of unity in Madrid. Meanwhile, scuffle took place in Barcelona between supporters of unity and independence. Catalonia’s intention to break away has plunged Spain into its worst political crisis since an attempted military coup in 1981. Madrid also threatened to sack the Catalan government if it goes ahead.
- Previous story Moradabad (U.P.), Oct 13 (ANI): In yet another case of medical apathy, two mentally challenged patients were locked in
- Spain celebrates national holiday amid independence tension
- Moradabad (U.P.), Oct 13 (ANI): In yet another case of medical apathy, two mentally challenged patients were locked in
- Watch: Heavy shelling by Pakistan in KG sector
- A pregnant woman and her husband beaten by unknown people in train
- 28 letters, years of writing, 11-year-old RTI activist gets reply from PMO