Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy hints at moves towards a so-called “nuclear option” that would suspend Catalonia’s autonomy if an agreement can’t be reached with the region. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Wishes galore as megastar Amitabh Bachchan turns 75 today!
- Previous story Telangana Govt. launches IoT, e-Waste Management policy
- Tripura Election 2018: Polling begins for 59 out of 60 seats
- Voters demand govt that can push for development in the state
- Watch: Elephant plays mouth organ at temple elephants’ rejuvenation camp
- Mexican military helicopter crash kills 13 on ground
- CBI conducts searches at PNB branch in Mumbai along with accused