Spain’s King Felipe and Queen Letizia on Sunday joined Spanish and Portuguese political leaders at architect Antoni Gaudi’s famous Sagrada Familia church, for a mass in honour of the victims of the Barcelona van attack at Las Ramblas. No reporter narration (rough cut).
- Spain’s king leads mourning at a mass for Barcelona attack victims
- Revealed negligence in audio clip of conversations of Gangman and railway employee
- Comedian, civil rights activist Dick Gregory dies at 84
- Watch: Thousands protest against Boston “free speech” rally
- Telangana HM attends drug awareness programme for children