Spain’s King Felipe and Queen Letizia on Sunday joined Spanish and Portuguese political leaders at architect Antoni Gaudi’s famous Sagrada Familia church, for a mass in honour of the victims of the Barcelona van attack at Las Ramblas. No reporter narration (rough cut).
- Next story Tensions escalate at Dallas rally against white supremacy
- Previous story Revealed negligence in audio clip of conversations of Gangman and railway employee
- Rahul Easwar reacts on SC’s verdict regarding women’s entry in Sabarimala Temple
- About 14,500 villages out of 18,000 villages not electrified were in Eastern India: PM Modi
- Man thrashed by mob on suspicion of being child lifter
- Opposition believes no-trust motion will highlight Centre’s failures
- 5 million cash and 50 kilos of gold recovered in the IncomeTex Raid at Kanhaiyalal