Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy rules out a national election after his gamble in Catalonia backfired. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story UK data: Brexit Britain feels the pinch
- Previous story Bitcoin heads for worst week since 2013
- Former NHL goalie Ray Emery dead at 35 after swimming accident
- Trump arrives in Helsinki for summit with Putin
- Dalit’s marriage procession takes place amidst police protection in Kasganj
- 2 girls stop going to school amidst threats of acid attack in UP’s Meerut
- Rainfall continues to lash Mumbai, city witnesses water logging