Spain, Oct 30 (ANI): Thousands of Spaniards marched towards the Catalan regional government headquarters on Sunday calling for a unified Spain, following Catalonia’s declaration of its ‘independence.’ While the protest was mostly peaceful, a group of agitated protestors shook barricades and shouted at Catalan Police personnel, who were guarding the building. The tense scenes came after the first poll was published since Madrid called a regional election to try to resolve the crisis over Catalan demands for independence. The poll gave political parties opposing a split by Catalonia from Spain a small lead. Catalans are now set to vote for a new regional parliament on December 21.
- Spaniards protest for ‘unified Spain’ after Catalonia declares ‘independence’
- Iraqi Kurdish leader Massoud Barzani to step down
- Amitabh, Aamir and Others at Rani Mukerji’s Father Ram Mukerji Prayer Meet
- Interview of Irrfan Khan for the film Qarib Qarib Singlle
- Sunny Leone, Arbaaz Khan and Others at Trailer Launch of Tera Intezaar