After a declaration of independence in Barcelona, Spain’s national government triggers article 155 of the constitution approving direct rule over Catalonia. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Spanish parliament approves direct rule over Catalonia
- Madrid rule looms over break-away Catalonia
- Thousands gather in Barcelona to celebrate Catalan independence declaration
- Spain’s Rajoy urges calm after Senate approves direct rule over Catalonia
- Vinod Verma – Extortionist Or Victim Of Conspiracy?