Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy asks Catalonia to “act sensibly” and to put “all citizens first” as the deadline approaches for withdrawing its independence bid. Rough cut (no reporrer narration).
- Spanish PM asks Catalan leader to ‘act sensibly’
- Saunders’ ‘Lincoln in the Bardo’ wins Man Booker Prize
- Local Gujaratis Pounce On Car In Accident To Loot Beer
- Despite ban on firecrackers in Delhi-NCR, A BJP leader distributed crackers to children
- Devotees swarm Kedarnath Temple ahead of winter break