Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy said on Friday (August 18) that the van attack in the Catalan city of Barcelona that killed at least 13 people on Thursday was “jihadist terrorism” which required a global response. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Nepal government begins deliberation over Constitution amendment proposal
- Previous story Obi Wan Kenobi to get own film – reports
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot
- Every institution across country is being attacked: Rahul Gandhi
- Sure of victory in MP, Rajasthan assembly elections: Shahnawaz Hussain