Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy tells journalists he will not tolerate “a few people trying liquidate our constitution” after Catalonia declares independence from Spain. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story “Slut-shamed”, “harassed”, “maligned”; McGowan speaks out
- Previous story Spanish parliament approves direct rule over Catalonia
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo