Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy tells journalists he will not tolerate “a few people trying liquidate our constitution” after Catalonia declares independence from Spain. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Spanish PM says rule of law to be restored in Catalonia
- Spanish parliament approves direct rule over Catalonia
- Madrid rule looms over break-away Catalonia
- Thousands gather in Barcelona to celebrate Catalan independence declaration
- Spain’s Rajoy urges calm after Senate approves direct rule over Catalonia