Bollywood heartthrob Varun Dhawan is basking in the success of his recent release Judwaa 2 which is going to enter the 100 crore club very soon. Recently the actor hosted a special screening of his film for cancer affected kids from Impacct Foundation, an NGO working for the welfare of underprivileged kids with cancer. Varun joined the kids in the audience and watched the film with them. The actor was also seen chatting and clicking selfies with kids.
- Next story Sushant Singh In Hindi Version Of ‘The Fault In Our Stars’?
- Previous story Remembering Vinod Khanna-Some Films That Celebrate His Legacy
- Turkey’s Erdogan calls Israeli PM ‘a terrorist’
- Varun was cast in ‘October’ for his innocence: Shoojit Sircar
- Varun Dhawan talks about his unusual character ‘Dan’ in ‘October’
- Watch: Followers of Telangana Assembly speaker bathe him with milk
- Khalistani separatists in UK are a discredited bunch, say experts