Bhagat Singh, Jagmohan Singh, on Monday said that India is not revelling in the true spirit of independence as the nation’s decisions are motivated by the West in today’s world. He added that from small farmers to the administration of NITI Aayog, all are guided by the policies of Western countries, which reflect losing the ‘freedom’ in true sense. Jagmohan Singh was speaking about the country’s present circumstances a day ahead of the 70th Independence Day.
- Next story Nepal PM Deuba expresses condolences to flood victims
- Previous story Bihar floods: 6 more NDRF teams leave for flood-hit areas to help stranded people
- European Parliamentarians, experts lambast Pakistan for sheltering terrorists
- South Asia Newsline (Weekly programme) – Mar 16, 2018
- 67% Indian mid-size businesses hit by ransomware, says survey
- Man allegedly kills nephew’s wife with sword
- Woman kills mentally-challenged husband with help of brother-in-laws