New Delhi, July 27 (ANI): Union Sports Minister Vijay Goel felicitated the Indian women’s cricket team in New Delhi on Thursday. The felicitation ceremony was held over India’s overwhelming performance in the Women’s Cricket World Cup 2017. While addressing the gathering, Goel said the Mithali Raj-led side might have lost the finals against hosts England at Lord’s by nine runs, but they have won the hearts of the entire country. In the nail biting finals, Mithali Raj-led Indian women team lost to England over a mere 9 runs.
- Sports Minister Vijay Goel felicitates Indian women’s cricket team
- Wildfires continue to blaze in Portugal
- ‘Sacred’ Rameswaram gave India one of its most famous sons: PM Modi on APJ Abdul Kalam
- SRK says he loves ‘making love’ but not watching it
- RJD leaders say Nitish Kumar has gone against Bihar’s public