Athletes and coaches found guilty of doping could land in jail as the Sports Ministry is trying to generate a consensus on making doping a criminal offence. However, no time-frame to come up with legislation has been set up.
- Sports Ministry Mulls Jail Term For Doping Under New Law
- Taiwan “looking forward to communicating directly with Trump” – President Tsai
- Sindhu Reaches Badminton Asia Championships Quarters
- Bouchard says ‘cheater’ Sharapova should not be allowed to play again
- Airbus profit dips on engine delays, price squeeze