Athletes and coaches found guilty of doping could land in jail as the Sports Ministry is trying to generate a consensus on making doping a criminal offence. However, no time-frame to come up with legislation has been set up.
- Next story Ashok Pandit tribute on the death of leader and actor Vinod Khanna
- Previous story Taiwan “looking forward to communicating directly with Trump” – President Tsai
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley