Swedish music streaming company Spotify is close to signing a new licensing deal with Warner Music, the last big music royalty agreement it needs before pushing ahead with a U.S. stock market listing. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Branden Grace didn’t know he had set lowest round score in golf major history
- Previous story US tourism industry stretched by lack of seasonal worker visas
- Watch: Thousands participate in Tata Mumbai Marathon 2018
- U.S. Vice President critical of politicians for causing shutdown
- Senators sound off on U.S. government shutdown
- ‘Is factory ki licence humare paas hai, isliye kuch nahi bolna’: Delhi Mayor on Bawana Fire
- Ranveer Singh’s ‘filmy’ avatar at Filmfare awards is worth watching!