Swedish music streaming company Spotify is close to signing a new licensing deal with Warner Music, the last big music royalty agreement it needs before pushing ahead with a U.S. stock market listing. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Branden Grace didn’t know he had set lowest round score in golf major history
- Previous story US tourism industry stretched by lack of seasonal worker visas
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat