New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) acting president C.K. Khanna, on Friday, said S Sreesanth cannot play for any other country as per International Cricket Council (ICC) rules. The fast bowler has hinted that he may play for another country following the Kerala High Court order to uphold his life time ban.
- Next story Watch: Opening ceremony of Indo-Russia Tri-services Exercise
- Previous story Designing vehicles to travel over traffic
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally