New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) acting president C.K. Khanna, on Friday, said S Sreesanth cannot play for any other country as per International Cricket Council (ICC) rules. The fast bowler has hinted that he may play for another country following the Kerala High Court order to uphold his life time ban.
- Next story Watch: Opening ceremony of Indo-Russia Tri-services Exercise
- Previous story Designing vehicles to travel over traffic
- China’s new economic team faces debt & trade issues
- ‘Beating’ human heart cells help spur drug discovery
- Russian denials of British attack “increasingly absurd,” Johnson says
- At over $9,000 a piece, rare Portuguese chocolate a pricey treat
- AAP rebel leader Kapil Mishra spoke on Kejriwal apologized to Gadkari and Sibal