New Delhi, Oct 20 (ANI): Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) acting president C.K. Khanna, on Friday, said S Sreesanth cannot play for any other country as per International Cricket Council (ICC) rules. The fast bowler has hinted that he may play for another country following the Kerala High Court order to uphold his life time ban.
- Sreesanth cannot play for any other country: BCCI Acting President
- Designing vehicles to travel over traffic
- Bizarre superstitions! Children laid on cow dung to observe Govardhan Puja
- Ahead of ODI series, ‘Men in Blue’ sweat it out in practice session
- Watch: ‘Chappan bhog’ food offers to Lord Rama, Goddess Sita at Sitaram temple