Rameswaram (Tamil Nadu), Jan 16 (ANI): Sixteen Indian Fishermen were apprehended from Rameswaram and Mandapam by Sri Lankan Navy today. Four boats were also seized. The apprehended fishermen have been taken to Kankesanthurai Naval Camp in Sri Lanka.The fishermen are natives of Tamil Nadu’s Rameswaram and Mandapam district. On January 4, the Sri Lankan Navy apprehended 12 Indian fishermen, along with two boats, near the Delft Island.
- Sri Lankan Navy apprehends 16 Indian fishermen, 4 boats seized
- Scores injured after lobby floor of Indonesian stock exchange collapses
- Kamala Mills tragedy: Mojo’s Bistro co-owner Yug Tuli arrested
- Youngsters create WhatsApp group to campaign against virginity tests
- Watch: Policeman drags out old man from Sringeri Temple gate