New Delhi, Aug 07 (ANI): We all know that superstar Aamir Khan and his director wife, Kiran Rao have been diagnosed with swine flu and that was the reason the duo could not make it to the prize distribution ceremony of their ambitious ‘Satyamev Jayate Water Cup’ tournament. However, the couple joined the event via video-conferencing and Aamir requested his friend Shah Rukh Khan to step in for him at the event. The event was also attended by Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis and SRK happily accepted the proposal and later thanked his friend Aamir for giving him the honour of attending such an event. The ‘Dilwale’ actor took to Twitter and shared a picture with a caption, “Thx @aamir_khan and Kiran for giving me the honour to stand in for u. @dev_fadnavis ur concern for farmers is touching.” We wish the star couple a speedy recovery.
- SRK fills in Aamir’s shoes at ‘Satyamev Jayate Water Cup’ as Mr. Perfectionist suffers from swine flu
- Patient dies as BJP leader allegedly ‘stops ambulance’ for 30 minutes
- Kolkata sex workers celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’
- An Angry cinephile takes over Imtiaz Ali’s Wikipedia page to abuse him!
- Anushka Sharma slays it like a boss on ELLE magazine’s cover