New Delhi, Aug 23 (ANI): The much awaited Forbes’ list of highest paid actors in the world is out now, and the B-town’s actors, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan and Akshay Kumar are among the top 10 highest paid actors. American actor Mark Wahlberg, the year’s highest paid actor, earned an estimated $68 million in 2017, as Forbes announced on Tuesday. While the King Khan is at number eight, followed by Salman and Akshay at number nine and ten, respectively. According to Forbes, the ‘Raees’ star earned $38 million (Rs 243.50 crore), the ‘Tubelight’ star made $37 million (Rs 237 crore) and the ‘Rustom’ star took home $35.5 million (Rs 227.5 crore). Hollywood actors Vin Diesel, Adam Sandler and Jackie Chan stood at third, fourth and fifth respectively on the list. Actress Emma Stone leads the race of the highest paid actresses on number 15 in the world, but her earning of $26 million was nowhere close to the highest paid actors. Well, the absence of Bollywood perfectionist Aamir Khan from the list is easily explained as he only makes one film in a year or two years.
- SRK, Salman, Akshay among top 10 on Forbes highest paid actors list
- Biking queens set off to spread message of ‘Beti Bachao Beti Padhao’
- Swollen Brahmaputra river recedes after deadly floods
- Swedish journalist torso found in Denmark – police
- Saif Ali Khan Talks About His Web Series Sacred Games On Netflix