New Delhi, June 17 (ANI): Director General of Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Archana Ramasundaram, who is on official visit to Bhutan, on Saturday met Home Minister Lyonpo Dawa Gyaltshen. She also met Home Secretary and Chief of Police. During the meeting, elaborated discussion were held for developing mechanism for better cooperation and coordination between SSB and Royal Bhutan Police. Joint operation exercises between SSB and Royal Bhutan police and training of Royal Bhutan police in professional courses in SSB training centres were also discussed.
- Next story Watch: Clash between public, cops over minor girl’s alleged molestation
- Previous story Open Defecation-Free Village In India To Be Named After Trump
- Unfortunately, in Indian system we politicians are accountable but regulators are not: Arun Jaitley
- If elections are held every 5 years, India will see comfortable governance: Arun Jaitley
- This public meeting is historic in terms of number of development projects launched: PM Modi
- Oli government reaches out to Madhesis to bring them on board
- Indian businesses must realise habit of ethical business: FM Jaitley