Bomdila (Arunachal Pradesh), Aug 06 (ANI): The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) rescue and relief team on Sunday retrieved the dead body of a local boy who was drowned in Tawang Chu river near Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. District authorities and police administration were present on the spot when the operation was conducted by the SSB rescue team. Arunachal Pradesh is facing critical flood situation due to the continuous rains.
- Next story Haryana village women send 1,001 rakhis to US President Donald Trump, PM Modi
- Previous story For a single bulb, fan, Tribal man gets electricity bill of Rs 89,555
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections