Bomdila (Arunachal Pradesh), Aug 06 (ANI): The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) rescue and relief team on Sunday retrieved the dead body of a local boy who was drowned in Tawang Chu river near Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. District authorities and police administration were present on the spot when the operation was conducted by the SSB rescue team. Arunachal Pradesh is facing critical flood situation due to the continuous rains.
- SSB rescue team retrieves dead body of boy drowned in Tawang Chu river
- For a single bulb, fan, Tribal man gets electricity bill of Rs 89,555
- Usain Bolt loses to Justin Gatlin in 100m final at World Championships
- “Lucifer” heat wave takes toll on Alpine glacier
- Shanghai SIPG and Tianjin Quanjian draw 0-0 in the Chinese league