Bomdila (Arunachal Pradesh), Aug 06 (ANI): The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) rescue and relief team on Sunday retrieved the dead body of a local boy who was drowned in Tawang Chu river near Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh. District authorities and police administration were present on the spot when the operation was conducted by the SSB rescue team. Arunachal Pradesh is facing critical flood situation due to the continuous rains.
- Next story Haryana village women send 1,001 rakhis to US President Donald Trump, PM Modi
- Previous story For a single bulb, fan, Tribal man gets electricity bill of Rs 89,555
- Interview of Kumar Sanu Son Jaan Kumar Sanu for His Single Dil Mera Churaya Kyun
- Ranveer Singh SPOTTED At Bandra With His Fans
- Richa Chaddha and Rajkumar Rao at Red Carpet Of News 18 Reel Movie Awards 2018
- Taapsee Pannu in 70 MUMTAZ Look SPOTTED At Filmistan Studio
- Tiger Shroff Promotes Baaghi 2 On The Set Of India Next Superstars