New Delhi, Mar 02 (ANI): A group of Staff Selection Commission (SSC) aspirants protested against the alleged paper leak and mass cheating during the examination for combined graduate level examination (SSC CGL Tier 2 Exam 2018). The students demanded a Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) investigation in connection to the matter.
- Next story Foreign tourists rejoice during Holi celebrations in Panaji
- Previous story Asaduddin Owaisi urges AIMIM workers to work for elimination of BJP in Telangana
- Devotees in huge numbers gather to pay tribute to Shivakumara Swami
- Ready to take on challenge, will try to repeat Australia performance: Kohli ahead of NZ series
- Cleaning drive initiated in Dal Lake first time during winters
- Family throws infant over suspicion of being possessed by evil spirits
- India vs New Zealand: Team India practices ahead of ODI series