New Delhi, July 22 (ANI): With the world celebrating the 48th anniversary of the first lunar landing, Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput is flying high in his own way. The actor, who headed to New York for 2017 IIFA Awards, has now flown to the NASA headquarters in Washington D.C. for his upcoming film ‘Chanda Mama Door Ke.’ The 31-year-old actor took to his Twitter handle and posted a picture of him from NASA, holding a toy spaceship rocket in one hand, while coffee in the other. He captioned the pic as, “From a miniature Rocket to a life size one , this grown up kid will never cease to Dream. My mother always wanted her ‘ Sushant in Space”. The ‘Raabta’ actor, who plays an astronaut in ‘Chanda Mama Door Ke,’ has reportedly sported three different looks in the film. The movie, which is directed by Sanjay Puran Singh Chauhan, also stars Nawazuddin Siddiqui and R Madhavan in the pivotal roles and is all set to hit the theatres in January, 2018.
- Next story ‘Toilet – Ek Prem Katha’ leak: Situation under control
- Previous story Ronaldo thrills crowd at Chinese Super League clash
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum