An injured victims of the St Petersburg metro blast tells of the moment he saw “severed bodies”, as Russia’s health minister confirms the death toll has risen to 14.
- Next story London mayor on mission to combat pollution
- Previous story Linking metro blast to Syria policy ‘cynical, cowardly’: Lavrov
- AP CM Naidu launches interactive website to connect with large audiences
- AP CM Chandrababu Naidu, NITI Aayog VC Rajiv Kumar attend Collectors Conference
- Pope comes to aid of policeman after horse mishap
- Trump supports stopgap funding bill despite tweets: Ryan
- Watch: Railway Minister Piyush Goyal inspects Bengaluru City railway Station