An injured victims of the St Petersburg metro blast tells of the moment he saw “severed bodies”, as Russia’s health minister confirms the death toll has risen to 14.
- Next story London mayor on mission to combat pollution
- Previous story Linking metro blast to Syria policy ‘cynical, cowardly’: Lavrov
- Chaitra Navratri: Devotees flock to temples on Ekadashi
- 10 killed after bus falls into pit
- UK to consider next step after Russia announces expulsion of British diplomats
- Now track status of your lost belongings with UMANG App
- Coping skills helpful for patients with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, says study