Starbucks is partnering with UberEats for delivery from about 3,500 U.S. stores and is nearly doubling its outlets in China over the next four years, but forecast that same-store sales would remain steady, sending shares down 3 percent. Roselle Chen reports.
- Starbucks to offer coffee delivery
- Ukrainian church prepares to cut Russian ties
- Rafale verdict: Rahul Gandhi had put country’s security at stake, says Vasundhara Raje
- Baby girl gets identity proofs within 2 hours of birth in Surat
- Rafale Deal: Supreme Court’s decision is a big slap on Congress, says Raghubar Das