Recently Bollywood actor Arjun Rampal has taken everybody by surprise the way he has gone under drastic transformation to get into the character of Arun Gawli in ‘Daddy’. The actor’s resemblance to the gangster turned politician Arun Gawli is truly striking. It is not just Arjun Rampal but we also have other actors who have time and again gone out of their ways to portray a real life character on screen be it Aamir Khan who went through extreme physical transformation to play Indian wrestler Mahavir Phogat in Dangal or Vidya Balan who not only had to physically change herself but she underwent an entire personality switch. Salman Khan in ‘Sultan’, Farhan Akhtar in ‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ Priyanka Chopra in ‘Mary Kom’ are among those stars who have nailed it completely to play a real life character on silver screen. Latest leading man to recreate himself on a biopic is none other than Ranbir Kapoor. The actor has changed his physique, mannerism and also clothing style to portray Sanjay Dutt in his biopic helmed by Rajkumar Hirani.
- Next story Bollywood Celebs Attend Premiere Of Sunny Deol’s ‘Poster Boyz’
- Previous story Hina Khan and Boyfriend Rocky’s LOVE MOMENTS Captured On Camera
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet