Tel Aviv (Israel), Aug 12 (ANI): Start-up Milk & Honey, a distillery in Israel’s Tel Aviv is auctioning off what it claims is the first Israeli-made single malt whiskey. Israeli wine has dominated the regional market for decades and recently microbreweries have enjoyed a success in the market. The distillery is producing their spirit in a small building in the heart of Tel Aviv and now they are hoping to capitalise on a global level among the whiskey aficionados. The distillery is selling the first 291 bottles of its “experimental series” locally and is offering 100 in an online auction to gauge how rapid international buyers are when it comes to exotic spirits.
- Next story Homosexuals And Singles Can Avail Surrogacy Now
- Previous story Tough conditions for World League surfers in Tahiti
- Hindi poet Gopal Das Neeraj passes away, family mourns death
- 3 labourers die of suffocation from gas leakage in a Meerut’s factory
- Ragpicker’s son gets selected at Jodhpur AIIMS for MBBS, says want to work for his village
- Law students file petition for proper disposal of condom
- Pooja Bhatt goes down memory lane, shares kiddie pics of sister Alia