Simdega (Jharkhand), Oct 22 (ANI): The latest development in the starvation death case in Simdega of Jharkhand seems to be more disturbing as the victim’s mother was allegedly heckled by residents. The villagers beat up the women and asked her to leave as they believe that she brought bad name to village. Koyli Devi said she has been living in fear as villagers abused her and asked her to leave the village. Police have been deployed for security of Koyli Devi after she alleged that villagers had abused and threatened her.
- Next story Goddess Durga decorated with bangles at Kanaka Durga Temple
- Previous story 72 dead after suicide bombers attack Afghan mosques
- Sambit Patra spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections
- SRK & Other Celebs Glam Up Poorna Patel’s Wedding Reception
- UK households’ mood boosted by easing inflation squeeze
- Sachin & Zaheer Attend AIFF President’s Daughter’s Wedding
- Randeep Surjewala spoke on meeting of CWC on strategy of 2019 elections