Banda (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 06 (ANI): As the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan is just a day away, a brother gifted ‘toilet’ to his sister in Rudragarh Nausi Village of Uttar Pradesh’s Banda district. Worried for his sister going out to attend nature’s call, Rachit Pandey decided to get a toilet built for his dear sister this year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ to make India a clean nation. The initiative has garnered immense appreciation and support from the masses.
- Next story Video of teacher brutally beating students goes viral
- Previous story A woman accused of molestation on son of Haryana BJP President in Chandigarh
- SPC would help strengthen the interface between police & student: Rajnath Singh
- 1 person dead, 2 in critical condition after Chennai building collapses
- A new research answers why some people just can’t resist eating
- Popular platforms to own & sell property hassle-free
- Long recovery ahead for mom in Missouri tragedy