Banda (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 06 (ANI): As the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan is just a day away, a brother gifted ‘toilet’ to his sister in Rudragarh Nausi Village of Uttar Pradesh’s Banda district. Worried for his sister going out to attend nature’s call, Rachit Pandey decided to get a toilet built for his dear sister this year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ to make India a clean nation. The initiative has garnered immense appreciation and support from the masses.
- Still wondering what to gift this Raksha Bandhan? Meet this boy who gifted his sister toilet
- A woman accused of molestation on son of Haryana BJP President in Chandigarh
- Widows living in Ashram of Vrindavan sent Rakhi to PM Modi on Raksha Bandhan
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 06 Aug, 2017
- NDA candidate Venkaiah Naidu becomes the country’s 15th vice-president