Banda (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 06 (ANI): As the auspicious day of Raksha Bandhan is just a day away, a brother gifted ‘toilet’ to his sister in Rudragarh Nausi Village of Uttar Pradesh’s Banda district. Worried for his sister going out to attend nature’s call, Rachit Pandey decided to get a toilet built for his dear sister this year. Prime Minister Narendra Modi started the ‘Swachh Bharat Abhiyan’ to make India a clean nation. The initiative has garnered immense appreciation and support from the masses.
- Next story Video of teacher brutally beating students goes viral
- Previous story A woman accused of molestation on son of Haryana BJP President in Chandigarh
- Airbnb to remove listings in Israel’s West Bank settlements
- Phase 2 Of J & K Rural Polls Today
- 6 Dead And Several Injured In An Explosion In Maharashtra
- Deepika Ranveer Inside Wedding Photos are breaking the internet | DeepVeer | Bollywood News & Gossip
- After Khashoggi, some Saudi royals turn against crown prince