The worst-ever single day drop in AstraZeneca shares dominates early trading on Europe’s bourses, while Deutsche Bank lowers its outlook. But, as David Pollard reports, the first results from big oil surprise to the upside.
- Next story Facebook adds more friends in ads
- Previous story North and South Korea mark anniversary of end of Korean War
- GE to take $11 bln hit in Q4
- ‘The Fakeys’: Comedians turn tables on Trump’s ‘fake news’ awards
- CA officials focus on children’s health, after “heartbreaking” home discovery
- ‘Little girls don’t stay little forever’: Abuse victims confront Nassar
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business