World stocks are lifted by a re-emergence of so-called “Trump trades” as investors bet that the U.S. president’s tax reform plans will boost economic growth and corporate profits. But as David Pollard reports, not all analysts are in risk on mood.
- Next story Andre Villas-Boas promises ‘special night’ for SIPG boss
- Previous story French avalanche kills at least four
- Microsoft calls on government to regulate use of facial recognition tech
- Eatigo secures investment from TripAdvisor; total funding reaches $25mn
- 2 buildings collapse in Greater Noida’s Shah Beri village
- Greater Noida building collapse: Our priority right now is to save life’S, says Mahesh Sharma
- Centre’s 100 year plan to protect Taj Mahal receives mixed reaction from public