Veteran boxer and Olympian Akhil Kumar said on Friday that if there is controversy over the Dronacharya award, then it would be better if they are stopped or closed. Akhil, who had a successful debut in Pro-Boxing, said that every year the controversy arises regarding the Dronacharya award, in such a scenario, it would be better to stop the award.
- Next story See pic! Kalki Koechlin ‘loving her nakedness’
- Previous story Shamita Shetty & Riddhima Pandit Talks About Their New Web Series
- Remembering Sridevi: Life and times of Bollywood’s first lady superstar of India
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi