Tropical storm Pakhar brings strong winds and heavy rain to Hong Kong and Macau, just four days after one of the strongest typhoons on record killed at least 10 people in the gaming hub. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story ‘Samay’ team on Ground Zero: Businessmen and public upset due to curfew in Sirsa
- Previous story Hansen pleased with All Blacks comeback to beat the Wallabies
- Trump to terminate arms control treaty, Russia “violated” it
- “Not satisfied” until we find answer: Trump on Khashoggi
- Australia’s O’Toole wins Timbersports world championship
- Nitin Gadkari, Devendra Fadnavis inaugurate Domestic Cruise Terminal in Mumbai
- BJP releases candidate list for Chhattisgarh Assembly elections