Tropical storm Pakhar brings strong winds and heavy rain to Hong Kong and Macau, just four days after one of the strongest typhoons on record killed at least 10 people in the gaming hub. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Storm Pakhar hits Hong Kong and Macau days after deadly Hato
- Hansen pleased with All Blacks comeback to beat the Wallabies
- CM Nitish Kumar inaugurates ‘Mountain Man’ Dashrath Manjhi’s statue
- 52 infant deaths reported at MGM Medical College in 30 days
- Emerging security environment is full of uncertainties: Army Chief Rawat