Tropical storm Pakhar brings strong winds and heavy rain to Hong Kong and Macau, just four days after one of the strongest typhoons on record killed at least 10 people in the gaming hub. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story ‘Samay’ team on Ground Zero: Businessmen and public upset due to curfew in Sirsa
- Previous story Hansen pleased with All Blacks comeback to beat the Wallabies
- ‘Lava bomb’ leaves 23 injured on Hawaii tour boat
- Udaan 17th July 2018 | Upcoming Twist | Bollywood Event
- Mayawati removes Jai Prakash Singh from national coordinator post
- 8 Olympic Games Changed The Face Of Indian Sports- Sharath Kamal
- DCW chief Swati Maliwal demands capital punishment in minor girl rape cases