Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): Talking about the 30 deaths over 48 hours due to encephalitis, Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya assured that strict action will be taken against those who have dealt with this situation with carelessness. “Investigation has been directed and if someone has behaved carelessly in this matter despite getting prior information then strict actions will be taken.” He added the Uttar Pradesh Government is committed to service of people. When asked about Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav’s statement, he said the Opposition is giving statements in haste, adding that he does not take Akhilesh Yadav too seriously.
- Next story Kashmir shuts down over attempts to repeal special status provision
- Previous story Darjeeling unrest: Crisis hits Siliguri’s Hong Kong market
- No red tape but only red carpet for investors in UP: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- Jio to invest Rs 10,000 cr over three years in UP: Mukesh Ambani
- Potential, policy, planning and performance lead to progress: PM Modi at UP Investors’ Summit
- PM Modi inaugurates UP Investors’ Summit 2018
- SC stays criminal cases against Priya Prakash Varrier