Gorakhpur (Uttar Pradesh), Aug 12 (ANI): Talking about the 30 deaths over 48 hours due to encephalitis, Uttar Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Keshav Prasad Maurya assured that strict action will be taken against those who have dealt with this situation with carelessness. “Investigation has been directed and if someone has behaved carelessly in this matter despite getting prior information then strict actions will be taken.” He added the Uttar Pradesh Government is committed to service of people. When asked about Samajwadi Party President Akhilesh Yadav’s statement, he said the Opposition is giving statements in haste, adding that he does not take Akhilesh Yadav too seriously.
- Strict action will be taken against those found guilty: UP Deputy CM on Gorakhpur tragedy
- Darjeeling unrest: Crisis hits Siliguri’s Hong Kong market
- Terrorists attack 41 RR Army HQ in Kupwara
- World’s oldest man, Holocaust survivor, dies aged 113
- New Censor Board Chief Prasoon Joshi Wants To Make A Difference