Hyderabad (Telangana), Aug 11 (ANI): To spread awareness among people, students along with human rights activists held rally in Hyderabad on Friday. Students displayed their thoughts on this social evil by were holding placards and banners. Giving details, President of Citizen First Human Rights Accusation K. Anand said, “Drugs have been smuggled into India and a lot of drugs have been seized in Telangana state.” Recently, lots of drug racketees were caught and also a few prominent personalities from film fraternity were questioned by Excise department officials in Telangana, which ignited anger among the people of the state.
- Previous story PM Modi welcomes VP Naidu in Rajya Sabha, says farmer’s son in high post proof of ‘matured democracy’
- Students make people aware about ill effects of drugs, liquor
- PM Modi welcomes VP Naidu in Rajya Sabha, says farmer’s son in high post proof of ‘matured democracy’
- Ayodhya dispute: SC to hear appeals from December 5
- Lalu Yadav attacks Sushil Modi over Bhagalpur scam, demands CBI probe
- Disappointed By Neeraj’s Performance- GS Randhawa