Barcelona (Spain), Oct 26 (ANI): Thousands of students took to streets in Barcelona on Thursday to protest against Madrid’s plans for direct rule over the region. The pro-independence rally was organised to protest against direct rule by the Spanish national government. Catalonian President Carles Puigdemont is set to call a snap regional election for December 20. This move could help break a one-month deadlock between the Madrid government and Catalan separatists seeking independence from Spain.
- Next story First ever official ‘Prince’ exhibition comes to London
- Previous story Michael Jackson’s ‘Scream’ returns for Halloween
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo