Latehar (Jharkhand), Aug 06 (ANI): The recent torrential rains in Jharkhand disrupted the local lives and created havoc all across the state. Meanwhile, in Latehar district school students can be seen risking their lives to cross a river which has been flowing with high current. Here, the locals and the small children also cross the river with the vehicles which at times becomes very dangerous as the current pushes them into the water’s direction. Sometimes, the students even have to miss their schools as they have to wait hours for the water level to decrease so that they can reach the other side. The recent heavy downpour in the state left several town inundated while killing several people and displacing thousands.
- Next story Congress is number one villain of Telangana: CM KCR
- Previous story Women celebrate ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with soldiers at LoC
- U.N. Security Council approves 30-day humanitarian truce in Syria
- TPP is open to ‘U.S. return in the future’: Australian PM
- Russian bobsledder disqualified for doping
- India must lead international efforts to restore democracy in Maldives, says former VP
- Situation not conducive for polls in the Maldives, says former VP Mohd. Jameel