New Delhi, Apr 30 (ANI): Coming out in support of their colleague Dr. Buddha Singh, Jawaharlal Nehru University Teachers’ Association (JNUTA) on Sunday condemned the attack on his car and sought strict action against the culprits. While sending a strong message to the anti-national miscreants, the association said that such attacks on them or on their properties will not stop them from extending their support to the brave Indian soldiers. Expressing anger over the attack, a JNU professor said the program was organised to condole the brave soldiers who sacrificed their lives while fighting with Naxals and people creating troubles will not be spared. Meanwhile, another professor said such attacks can also happen on their family members and therefore a police complaint has been registered but this doesn’t mean that they are scared of these anti-national students. Buddha Singh, an assistant professor at the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), has alleged that his car was vandalised after he attended a programme to pay tribute to the fallen soldiers of the recent Sukma attack.
- ‘Such attacks can’t stop us from extending our support to soldiers’: JNU Teacher’s Association
- SBI ATM dispenses Rs. 500 notes without Mahatma Gandhi’s image
- Family offers to sell their house after alleged harassment by police
- Meerut’s Mega Wildlife Racket Goes Bust
- Misspelt Flex Creates A Stir In Jawra