New Delhi, Dec 01 (ANI): After a meeting with Election Commission (EC), Congress leader PL Punia on Saturday said that they have suggested EC to ensure a secured counting process and firm security measures for EVMs and strong room, as unidentified persons with laptops and mobiles were seen around the strong room which is not allowed.
- Next story Muslims aren’t the only minorities: Rajasthan Home Minister
- Previous story University can’t be platform for anti-India baiting: Jitendra Singh
- Thai king sets the pace with a public cycling campaign
- Isha Ambani-Anand Piramal’s pre-wedding celebrations conclude in Udaipur
- Delhi’s saga of deteriorating air quality continues
- River players savour victory in Copa Libertadores
- Celebrations erupt in Buenos Aires as River Plate clinches Copa Libertadores