A suicide bomber kills at least 25 people, many of them police, in the eastern Pakistani city of Lahore. The attack shatters a period of relative calm in the country’s second-largest city. Samantha Vadas reports.
- Next story Boris Johnson plays down Conservative rift in New Zealand
- Previous story Marvel brings hammerless Thor, new king Black Panther for Comic-Con
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court