At least 29 people are dead and dozens more wounded after a suicide bomber blew himself up in Kabul, where many people were celebrating the Nawruz holiday marking the start of the Persian new year.
- Next story G20 sees need for ‘dialogue,’ fails to defuse trade threat
- Previous story Principal Dharmendra Goel spoke on Class 9 school girl committed suicide
- Budget 2019-20: J&K Governor Satyapal Malik approves massive allocation to public infrastructure
- Da Costa wins Formula E season-opener in Saudi Arabia
- Piyush Goyal, Gujarat CM Vijay Rupani dedicate India’s First Railway University to nation in Vadodara
- National security & defence sector are either punching bag or funding source for Congress: PM Modi
- Ahmed Patel meets RLSP chief Upendra Kushwaha at his residence