Bengaluru, July 23 (ANI): At a press conference in Bengaluru, Congress MP Shashi Tharoor said he will cooperate with the authorities regarding his wife’s death case. Tharoor mentioned that he will not entertain any publicity attempts. Sunanda Pushkar was found dead in a suite of Hotel Leela Palace in South Delhi in 2014. Last week, the High Court ordered to de-seal suite number 345 where Pushkar was found dead.
- Next story Pahlaj Nihalani finds IIFA act defamatory, sends legal notice
- Previous story Now, state and national level sportsmen join ‘Gorkhaland’ movement
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured