Bengaluru, July 23 (ANI): At a press conference in Bengaluru, Congress MP Shashi Tharoor said he will cooperate with the authorities regarding his wife’s death case. Tharoor mentioned that he will not entertain any publicity attempts. Sunanda Pushkar was found dead in a suite of Hotel Leela Palace in South Delhi in 2014. Last week, the High Court ordered to de-seal suite number 345 where Pushkar was found dead.
- Sunanda Pushkar death case: Will cooperate with authorities, not with people seeking public attention: Shashi Tharoor
- Now, state and national level sportsmen join ‘Gorkhaland’ movement
- Kalyugi sons murdered their elderly mother in the greed of property in Uttar Pradesh
- Terrorists failed try to infiltrate in Machhil Sector of J&K, 1 terrorist killed
- Man City sign Danilo from Real Madrid on five-year contract