Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir), Feb 11 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday visited Army Hospital to enquired about the condition of those injured in today’s attack at Sunjwan Army camp. The Chief Minister met all the injured and wished them a speedy recovery CM Mufti also interacted with the doctors and enquired about their condition and assured all support from the State Government in the treatment of the injured. Terrorists on Saturday stormed the Sunjwan army camp and opened fire. The gunmen were holed up in the residential area of the camp.
- Next story Teacher on a mission carves sculptures out of dead trees
- Previous story Nassar transferred to federal prison in Arizona
- Trump makes offer in exchange for wall
- Trump offers wall-for-DACA deal to end shutdown
- BJP MLA sparks controversy saying Mayawati neither woman, nor man
- Preparations for 15th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas in full swing in UP’s Varanasi
- Along with dip in Sangam, pilgrims enjoy boating facility at Kumbh Mela