Jammu (Jammu and Kashmir), Feb 11 (ANI): Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti on Saturday visited Army Hospital to enquired about the condition of those injured in today’s attack at Sunjwan Army camp. The Chief Minister met all the injured and wished them a speedy recovery CM Mufti also interacted with the doctors and enquired about their condition and assured all support from the State Government in the treatment of the injured. Terrorists on Saturday stormed the Sunjwan army camp and opened fire. The gunmen were holed up in the residential area of the camp.
- Sunjwan Army camp attack: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti meets injured at hospital
- Nassar transferred to federal prison in Arizona
- Watch: Priests present ‘literature on temple’ to PM Modi, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince
- Watch: PM Modi, Abu Dhabi Crown Prince witness exchange of MoUs between India and UAE
- Two dead as winter snow storm sweeps across Midwest