Mumbai, Oct 30 (ANI): Irrfan Khan is all set to team up once again with his ‘Piku’ co-star Deepika Padukone for their next venture ‘Sapna Didi’ and the actor shared that he is super excited to work with her once again. The film is an adaptation of S Hussain Zaidi’s book ‘Mafia Queens of Mumbai’ and is based on the life and times of Ashraf Khan, popularly known as ‘Sapna Didi’, to be played by Deepika. Irrfan will play a grey character in the movie, to be directed by Honey Trehan. He further added that he is really looking forward for the film because of its team and has nothing to do with the fact that it is a gangster film.
- Next story Anupam Kher receives ‘Pramod Mahajan Smriti Award’
- Previous story My role in ‘Qarib Qarib Singlle’ is a difficult one: Irrfan Khan
- Smriti Irani smashes Kapil Sibal of being involved in land scam during UPA tenure
- Kapil Sibal hits back over Smriti Irani’s allegations, says “Yes I bought the company, does anyone mind?”
- Congress blames Modi govt for CBSE paper leak
- CM Naidu attends Indian Institute of Management convocation
- Cemetery in Goa tells tale of brief British rule