Patna (Bihar), Dec 19 (ANI): The supporters of Rebel JD(U) leader Sharad Yadav staged a protest march to Patna’s Raj Bhavan on Tuesday. The supporters were protesting against Yadav’s disqualification from Rajya Sabha. Furious protestors also raised slogans against Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar. Sharad Yadav and his supporter Ali Anwar Ansari have been disqualified as Rajya Sabha MPs after they rebelled against Bihar CM Nitish Kumar. Yadav had joined hands with the opposition after Nitish Kumar dumped the Grand Alliance in Bihar and tied up with the BJP. Yadav was elected to the House last year and his term was scheduled to end in 2022. Anwar’s term was to expire early next year.
- Next story Bizarre! School students forced to serve tea, snacks at ‘Balrang Samaroh’
- Previous story Saudi air defenses intercept Houthi missile
- Ball tampering scandal: Australian Captain Steve Smith, Vice-captain David Warner step down
- Waiting for ICC verdict on Steve Smith, David Warner: IPL Chairman
- Bhopal police make gangrape accused parade in city
- Investec Songo teams comfortably win 2018 Cape Epic
- ‘We love ‘gagging’ the children’ with art – U.S. DJ Seth Troxler and artist Scooter LaForge