Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says the United States is Tehran’s “number one enemy”, and that his country would never succumb to Washington’s pressure over a nuclear deal. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Supreme Leader Khamenei says U.S. is Iran’s “number one enemy”
- NTPC explosion: Politicians make beeline to visit blast spot
- Class-7 student suffers head injuries after teacher hits him with duster
- No relief for victims even after 12 years of earthquake in PoK
- Wishes galore on Twitter, as ‘King of Romance’ SRK turns 52 today!