Iran’s Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei says the United States is Tehran’s “number one enemy”, and that his country would never succumb to Washington’s pressure over a nuclear deal. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Rahul Gandhi Visits Raebareli, Unit Shuts Down
- Previous story NTPC explosion: Politicians make beeline to visit blast spot
- Texas serial bomber made video confession before he died
- ‘Pakistan Army supports jihadis, uses them against minorities’: Nadeem Nusrat
- ‘Pakistan-India can’t share good relations until its army stops interfering in politics’: Nadeem Nusrat
- IndiGo rejects report of partnership to bid for Air India
- Chinese are here to loot our recourses: Munir Mengal on Xi Jinping’s statement