Surat chemical godown catches fire

Sharing is Caring

Surat, Jan 20 (ANI): A massive fire broke out at the Mahalaxmi Industrial Godown in the Pandesara area of Surat on Tuesday. The chemical godown, which caught fire at around 10 am, had oil supplies used in textile looms and gas cylinders. As per reports, the reason for the fire was a short circuit. Four cylinders in the godown also exploded due to the fire. More than two dozen fire tenders rushed to the spot and were attempting to douse the flames. Further details are awaited.

Watch the Video below

You may also like...

Leave a Reply