Surat (Gujarat), Aug 24 (ANI): Students in Surat took to the streets to protest against Chinese products in the wake of rising border tensions with China. Hundreds of school students gathered at an event and took oath against using Chinese products, while holding Indian national flags and anti-China placards. Raising slogans such as ‘Bharat Mata Ki Jai’, the students decided to buy only India-made products. Nationalist sentiments are rising in both the countries, as troops of both the Asian giant nations are engaged in an eight-week-long standoff on the Doklam plateau in another part of the remote Himalayan region near their disputed frontier.
- Next story Section 144 imposed in Punjab ahead of Gurmeet Ram Rahim verdict
- Previous story Watch: TRS and Congress workers throw chairs at each other
- ‘After The Screaming Stops’ films reunion of 1980s band Bros
- Trump awards Medal of Honor to Vietnam ‘Marine warrior’
- Watch: HM Rajnath Singh visits Durga Puja pandal at Safdarjung Enclave
- VP Venkaiah Naidu arrives in Brussels for 12th ASEM Summit
- Democrats’ hopes to take Senate fading in home stretch