Indian strikers Ramandeep Singh and Akashdeep Singh struck crucial goals to help Punjab Police defeat ONGC and win the Surjit Hockey Tournament after a gap of 17 years. Punjab Police, who last won the title in 2000 and reached the final in 2004, beat first-time finalists ONGC 2-1 in the final.
- Next story Tv Celebs Celebrate Arjun Bijlani’s Birthday
- Previous story Luxury automakers on fast track to grim holiday
- Russian ambassador to the U.K. assures England fans safety at World Cup
- Markle set to continue century-old wedding tradition
- “This can be a very mean spirited town”: Tillerson bids farewell
- Trump to slap more tariffs on China despite uproar
- “Sacre bleu!” New post-Brexit British passport to be made by Franco-Dutch firm