Nepal marks the second anniversary of a devastating quake with rebuilding finally under way, but thousands of survivors still living in flimsy shelters have been told they can never return home.
- Survivors of 2015 Nepal quake cannot return home
- PoK residents request Indian Govt. to continue with Lahore-Delhi bus service
- Amit Shah visits Naxalbari, has lunch with locals, party workers
- Priyanka hosts grand bash for her B-Town pals post return from U.S.
- ‘Two Leaves’ symbol case: TTV Dinakaran to be grilled for 4th consecutive day