Nepal marks the second anniversary of a devastating quake with rebuilding finally under way, but thousands of survivors still living in flimsy shelters have been told they can never return home.
- Next story Ivanka Trump defends her father at women’s summit
- Previous story PoK residents request Indian Govt. to continue with Lahore-Delhi bus service
- Stars join forces with activists on BAFTA awards red carpet
- Rep. Gowdy urges to look more at FL shooter than the “instrumentality”
- “The adults have let us down”: Florida students demand stricter gun laws
- Minor girl allegedly raped, killed, police registers case
- South Asia Focus (Weekly Programme) 18 Feb, 2018